Print

KALENDARIUM:

VII w. – there arises castle in the Old Drawsko on the isthmus between the lakes Drawsko and Żerdno

Ok. 1120castle in the Old Drawsko destroyed by warriors of Boleslaw Krzywousty

19.XI 1286Przemyslaw II (Duke of Wielkopolska and Krakow) gives for Templars suitable lands located on the Drava, around the Lake Drawsko

XIII w. – Askańczycy from Mark Brandenburg give family von Besskow suitable lands in the vicinity of today's Siemczyno, while the land in the vicinity of today's Broczyno is given family von Goltz. Establishment of village Heinrichsdorf, probably by one of the Templar named Heinrich.

1292 – family von der Goltz bought from the family von Besskow part of the village Heinrichsdorf

1312 – denouement of Knights Templar, the surrounding land with part of Heinrichsdorf given into the hands of the Joannites

1360 – 1366 – Construction of the castle Drahim

1361 – Master of the Order of the Joannites Hermann von Werberge gives fief brothers Ludekinowi and Georg von der Goltz village Blumenwerder (Piaseczno) and other goods (Broczyno, Machliny, Karsibór) 

1368Czaplinek earth with Siemczyno is connected to Poland

1407 – Goltzowie acquire village Reppow (Rzepowo) and make it the seat of the so-called white branch of the family (black branch settled in the Old Worowo and Kłębowiec)

1407 – Army of Wladyslaw Jagiello gained castle Drahim

1422Neumark squad wins half the castle Drahim

1426 – Wladyslaw Jagiello visits the castle in Drahim

1513 – brothers John, Konrad, Sobald and Alexander von der Goltz buy part of the village Heinrichsdorf and part of the forest Kaleńsko as a free property

XVI w. – construction of the half-timbered manor house in Reppow (Rzepowo)

1546 – construction of an evangelical church in Reppow (Rzepowo)

1554Death of Heinrich von der Goltz

1555construction of an evangelical church in Blumenwerder (Piaseczno)

1560the construction of the church and an evangelical rectory and a second family residence in Heinrichsdorf

1597 – King Zygmunt III confirms Goltzów ownership 

1640the construction of the manor in Heinrichsdorf by Balthazar von der Goltz

21.VII 1655Polish border crossed near Heinrichsdorf by the Swedish army under the command of Field Marshal Arvid Wittenberg. The beginning of "Swedish Deluge"
1657burning castle Drahim by retreating Swedes

1657(November) - the army of Stefan Czarnecki stopped at winter quarters in Heinrichsdof and surrounding villages

1658Stefan Czarniecki led troops launched for the Swedes. Camps leaves in Czaplinek (Tempelburg)

1668Great Elector of Brandenburg takes Starostwo Drahim as collateral for the outstanding debt by the Polish king

1699the construction of the chapel of von Goltz next to the half-timbered church in Heinrichsdorf

1700 – 1721Northern War (the Polish-Swedish). Swedes, Poles, Saxons and the Russians in Heinrichsdorf.

1712 – 1713plague by retreating Swedish troops. Henning Berndt von der Goltz flees to the farm Kaleńsko. Founding image to commemorate the end of plague.

przed 1722enlarging property by Goltz, setting up a distillery in Heinrichsdorf

20.III 1722start of construction of the palace by Henning Berndt von der Goltz

19.XI 1726Completion of the palace as the new seat of the family von der Goltz in Heinrichsdorf. {Construction cost 9000 crowns. Stately home on the shape of a horseshoe, with a terrace in the middle of a length of 122 feet (~ 35.38 m) and a width of 72 feet (~ 20.88 m) high on two floors with the front side and three on the back. The palace had hall, which led double oak staircase. The palace had a room (high to 4.5 m) social, residential and sleeping, knights room, open fireplaces and huge stoves}.

1726at the Diet of Grodno Republic decides to buy the county Drahim (money collected, but for redemption has not been done)

1734 – death of Henning Berndt von der Goltz, owner and founder of the palace in Heinrichsdorf. Wealth is to his wife Ilse Catherine (nee Heydebreck)

1745 – brothers Casimir Joachim and Franz Günter include asset management

1746Count Friedrich Wilhelm von Szwedt, grandson of the great Elector and brother-in-law of King Frederick the Great arrives revisited the castle Heinrichsdorf

1756 – 1763Seven Years' War, the Russians plundered property, cow plague

1772Goltz fortune after the first partition of Poland passes under the sovereignty of Prussia

30.IX 1773
Starostwo Drahim ruled by Prussia (under the first partition of Poland)

1786 Reppow and Blumenwerder are sold to the king of Prussia, Frederick William II

1793Casimir Joachim von der Goltz sells the property Heinrichsdorf, together with the palace litigation counsel, chamberlain of Prussia Augustus Heinrich von Arnim

1796 Heinrich August von Arnim buys Reppow and Blumenwerder. Expanding the palace in Heinrichsdorf (build up southern wing of bedrooms and rooms for guests)

1800new farm buildings were built up

1807Napoleon's Legion North, and most of all branches of General Vincent plunder the palace

1856 family von Arnim funded construction of a new church in Heinrichsdorf

1895von Arnim family sold the palace to Mrs. von Puttkamer

1905 owner of the palace is the Frankfurt banker Adolf Marwitz

1906Erik von Borcke bought the palace

1907 the palace and the surrounding estates are owned by Hartwig von Bredow, and Masha. Starting a thorough renovation of the palace (including among other things building up northern wing, which carry the kitchen) and change of park

1920
construction near the Church of multi-family residential buildings for employees of assets

IV 1927Death of Baron Hartwig von Bredow

Po 1933breaking up the assets of von Bredow

1.III 1945ordered to evacuate residents from Heinrichsdorf

4.III 1945
the entry of Soviet troops and Polish to Heinrichsdorf

III 1945 – Heinrichsdorf village was given Polish name Henrykowo

1945
–  assets of family von Bredow deal with the Russians. Palace as a hospital and later headquarters for Soviet officers

III 1946Russians are leaving the village. Palace and farm takes over the Polish state

1947They changed the name of the village Henrykowo a new Siemczyno

1948breaking siemczyńskiego assets, the rise of the so-called "Minority interests" (which included the lands remaining after parceling) under the management of GS Czaplinek

1949 formed PGR Siemczyno

1950 – as the efforts of the first Polish teacher Henryk Leszczynski in the palace formed primary school

1953 liquidation of PGR Siemczyno. The establishment of the Agricultural Production Cooperative "Ear" in Siemczyno

19.III 1960 – Palace entered in the register of monuments under No. 249 

12.VI 1980 Park entered in the register of monuments under the number 1103

1985decision is made to close the primary school in the palace

1985 – 1989 The palace is not used and the declines

1990Municipality Czaplinek sells the palace to private owners

1990 – 1999the palace is not used and decays (moreover, the private owner of a debt burden it through its mortgage)

1999after buying at auction bailiff part of the palace and repurchases of the remaining part the family Andziak becomes owner of the palace in Siemczyno

2002 – brothers Bogdan and Zdzislaw Andziak acquire all of the ailing cooperative farm buildings surrounding the palace

2004The inauguration of the annual celebration of "Henry's Days"

14.XII 2005Registering of Henry's Association in Siemczyno

VI 2009Restoration and commissioning of part of the grange (former piggery, barn, barn and outbuilding)

2010The creation of the ceramic workshop in the building of the former smithy

styczeń 2011Buying palace park from the Municipality Czaplinek after 11 years of effort

HISTORY:

The first mention of the village comes from 1292 years. Its founder was a knight named Heinrich and his name was called village Heinrichsdorf (Henrykowo). This village in the years 1368-1772 belonged to the Polish Kingdom. During this time, part of the village was owned by the von der Goltz, which included the villages Rzepowo, Piaseczno, Warniłęg and Broczyno.

July 21, 1655 the year here in Siemczyno Swedes crossed the border of the Republic of flooding later the entire country. In the years 1722-1726 Hening Berndt von der Goltz built a new headquarters for his family - the biggest in the region, a baroque palace. There is reason to believe that the inspiration for its construction gave the Prussian King Frederick the Great, who stopped here while traveling from Berlin to Königsberg. The eldest son Hening General Berndt Georg Conrad reached the highest honors and military ranks in the service of King Frederick the Great. On the pedestal of the monument of King Frederick the Great in Berlin Under Linden Allee is there it among the most distinguished officers surrounding the king. Monument stands to this day.

At the beginning of the eighteenth century. Siemczyno was on the route of the march of troops participating in the Great Northern War (1700-1721). The village was invaded and plundered by the army: Swedish, Polish, Saxon and Russian. These troops przywlokły to the village plague called "black death" that depopulated village. Again, during the Seven Years' War (1756-1763) Siemczyno was robbed by a marching army Cossack. At that time the Palace was quartered well by high-ranking Prussians.

In 1772 Siemczyno became part of the Prussian. In 1793 the weath came into the hands of Heinrich August von Arnim, who built up a palace with the southern wing and built new facilities. Unfortunately, at the beginning of the nineteenth century once again the palace was robbed by marching through the village on Russia, Napoleon's army. At the turn of the nineteenth/twentieth Siemczyno area got into the hands of Mrs. von Puttkamer, then a banker from Frankfurt Adolf von Marwitz, then Erice von Borcke to finally become the property of Mascha and Hartwig von Bredow (1907). They palace restored to its former glory. After Hitler came to power, the country estate of the family von Bredow was partially parceled out. During the war in the village they were on forced robots prisoners of war (Poles, French and Russian).

At the beginning of 1945. Most of the residents, including the family von Bredow, fled from the approaching front deep into Germany. March 4, 1945 r. Polish soldiers occupied the village. Real family von Bredow took the Soviets. Equipment of the palace was mostly looted or destroyed. The village was inhabited by Poles expelled from the area of present-day Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania, and the Polish central and Podkarpacie. To 1947 village was called Henrykowo, then changed its name to the current Siemczyno. On the basis of an estate of von Bredow acted agricultural cooperative production. Today Siemczyno village has only 393 inhabitants and is aging.

The abandoned, looted and neglected palace, thanks to the determination of village teacher, there was established in 1950 primary school, which operated until 1986. In the summer from 1959 to 1985 there was a summer camp for children.

Abandoned and devastated palace and buildings of an estate were bought in 1999, by brothers Bogdan and Zdzislaw Andziak. Today it is the pride of both its owners and residents of Siemczyno. Restoring and upgrading facilities assets, at the same time decided to refer to the age and history of the village culture and good traditions of the old and new residents. In this spirit it was tied Henry's Association in Siemczyno since 2004, every year in July, there are organized Henry's Days in Siemczyno. They are to be a bridge between the past and the present. Every year the program is richer and grander, and the involvement of residents, municipal authorities and the district higher. Eminent participants of these days are members of the House von Bredow with its President Mathias von Bredow (grandson of the pre-war owners of the property).

One of the places worth visiting while spending holidays on the Drawsko Lake District is the Palace Siemczyno. It is located near the town of Czaplinek. It was built between 1722-1726 by Baron Henry Bernard von der Goltz. Construction of the palace lasted four years (1722-1726) and cost nine thousand crowns. Stately home on the shape of a horseshoe, with a terrace in the middle of a length of 122 feet (~ 35.38 m) and a width of 72 feet (~ 20.88 m) high on two storeys from the front side, three on the back, had a lobby from which led double oak staircase, high at 4.5 meters room social, living and sleeping quarters, a knight's room, open fireplaces and huge stoves. Baron Goltz built this impressive palace for his large family. It is not known who carried out the building project. You can see, however, that the palace was modeled on the French residential buildings. It is made in the Baroque style. The building is covered with a mansard roof. The main entrance to the building is preceded by a staircase. Unfortunately, the old equipment is little. However, you can see parts of two old fireplaces, as well as the remains of the oven made with Dutch tiles.

In 1796 it was expanded  byHenryk August von Arnim. Heinrich von Arnim made the expansion of the southern wing of the palace, where he put bedrooms and guest rooms in the last years of the eighteenth century. Arnims erected new farm buildings along the main road, with a tower and entrance gate to the yard. After the death of Heinrich August the goods were managed by his sons. In the second half of the nineteenth century Siemczyno with its 2,408 hectares of land was one of the largest estates in our area, acting third largest, among the twenty-seven neighboring properties. Unfortunately, the family von Arnim began to fall into debt, so to worse prosperous wealth decided to its sale in 1895. The new owner was Mrs. von Puttkamer and that is by the year 1905. In 1905, the palace redeemed banker from Frankfurt Adolf Marwitz. In 1906 the Palace from Eric von Marwitz was bought by Borcke. In 1907 Eric von Borcke sold the palace for Hartwig and Masha von Bredow. They decided to restore the palace to its former glory. Von Bredows made renovation of the palace and it extends on the north wing, where the cellars transfered utility rooms such as the kitchen and laundry facilities, and transformed the palace park. The evacuation of the village associated with the retreat of troops of the Third Reich took place in the beginning of 1945, but already in 1944 as a result of pessimistic news from the front and negative moods, some residents began to flee to the West. Masha von Bredow left the palace at the beginning of March 1945 - the eve of the invasion of Polish troops. Siemczyno was occupied by the troops of the 1st Infantry Division 6 Polish Army on March4, 1945 year. There was in the palace field hospital. Period spring '45 was a time of chaos accompanying the Soviet power, displacement of the population, the emergence of looters. Equipment of the palace was mostly looted. Thanks to the determination of rural teacher Henryk Leszczynski in 1950. It was located in the palace looted and neglected primary school. The school was operating there until 1985. During the holidays it housed a summer camps. By the end of 1989, the palace was not used and declined. In 1990 the palace was sold to private owners who do not care about it, and even go into debt by debiting his mortgage. Only the efforts of the brothers Andziak after the auction bailiff became their full property. This occurs in 1999.

OWNERS CHRONOLOGICALLY:

 - family von Besskow - up to 1292


- family von der Goltz - 1292 - 1793


 - family von Arnim - 1793 - 1895


 - von Puttkamer - 1895 - 1905


- Adolf Marwitz - 1905 - 1906


- Eryk von Borcke - 1906 - 1907


- Masha and Hartwig von Bredow - 1907 - 1945


- Polish State Folk 1945 - 1989 (1950-1986 - the Primary School in Siemczynie)


- family Łuczak and Jaśniewscy - 1989 - 1999


- Zdzisław i Bogan Andziakowie - 1999 up to now

 

Copyright 2012. Free joomla templates |