Cookies are small files saved and stored on your computer, tablet, phone, etc. while browsing various websites. A cookie should contain the name of the website from which the cookie storage time was installed, and a random and unique number to identify the browser that connected to the website.
Our website uses the so-called cookies, i.e. information is saved by servers on the user’s device, which can then be read each time you connect to this device, we can also use other techniques and similar functions similar to cookies. The information on cookies provided in this article may also apply to other similar activities used on our websites. Cookies are IT data in text form that is stored in the web browser of the website user. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they are installed, their storage time on the browsing device and a random number.
- matching the content of the website pages to the user’s preferences and improving the use of websites, mainly these files allow to recognize the browser of the user visiting the website to present the website, tailored to his individual requirements.
- creating statistics that help to understand the general use of the website and websites in order to improve the content and functionality of our website.
- maintaining the website user’s session and logging in, so you do not have to re-enter your username and password every now and then.
- showing visitors advertisements more tailored to their preferences.
We may use the following types of cookies on our website:
- cookies that enable the use of our website services, e.g. authentication cookies used for authorization within the website.
- cookies that improve security and detect abuse of user authorization within the website.
- cookies for remembering information about the use of websites.
- cookies that save the settings selected by the user and remember the settings of the user interface, e.g. the appearance of the website, etc.
- cookies, providing data to make visitors view advertising content more tailored for them.
Most often, web browsers allow cookies to be stored on the user’s device by default. Visitors to our website can change these settings for storing cookies at any time. The settings should be changed in such a way as to block the automatic creation and saving of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their creation on the user’s device. This can be done in the settings of the web browser. If we do not make such changes to the cookie settings, it means that they will be saved in the user’s browser and we will store information on the user’s end device and access them.
Cookies can be saved on the end device of the website user and used by research and advertising companies cooperating with our website, providing functionalities used on our website, e.g. film and multimedia materials.